วันอังคารที่ 28 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Mobius Gloves humiliation bdsm

humiliation bdsm stories
Laying in that place with my vibrator I indulge myself in the fantasy bdsm tube that I am a rupture-able rubber doll. My gagged mouth and Mobius Gloves make me barely useful for very specific tasks. I lay there getting myself distant from until my first paying client of the day arrives.

I lube up my "O" shaped hands and grasp tightly around my client's rubber covered member. My hands slip up and down in a fluid motion as I bdsm videos look into my guardian's eyes eagerly waiting to hear his sigh of Since in ~ degree one is watching and I am so horny, maybe my retainer will not mind if I use his rubber covered cock to arrive myself off a few times before hq bdsm I finish him.

File Size: 522 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Length: 00:20:35
Format: WMV
Studio: FetishKitsch


humiliation bdsm stories

File weak glue: 522.9 xena bdsm MB

humiliation bdsm stories