วันพุธที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

July 13, 2011 | Praise the Naturals | Lily Lasciel bdsm chiot de dentranement

bdsm cite la
Year of manufactured product:July 13, 2011
Genre: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Duration:00:10:47 + 00:13:11 + 00:14:07 + 00:06:02 + 00:06:26
In roles:Lily Lasciel
Description:
Whatever forces, unintelligible or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of slavery, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the brightness and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...any one way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her corpse is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I put a border round her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's difficult in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her downward and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to behindhand down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I fare to work on bdsm clip free hogtied video her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills eddish. and I bdsm clip free movie turn up the current...she's never felt this previous to and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums with haste...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit anew and she cums again...that's fun...of course I feat it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week in a puzzle at other sites...Lily is the real bdsm tube deal and it is plenteous more rare than some folks would have you believing...I jut out her over...she's bdsm videos had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...everything the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...soon afterward I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and accord. it a good tug...in the final scene, I bdsm clip video spread lilly thoroughly again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...rear her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we game flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as plenteous as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I be steadfast until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of wish today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to destroy this one...she'll be back...
bdsm cite la

File size: 548.2 MB

bdsm cite la